Baking with your child doesn't need to be complicated to be good.. these chocolate nests are fantastic to do with your little one over easter, they are quick, easy but Oh so Yummy!
To make 10 nest all you need is:
4 Shredded Wheat
2x 200g of milk chocolate
WHAT TO DO:
- Let your little one's break the chocolate into a bowl
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for short bursts, mixing until melted
- Meanwhile get your little one to use their fingers to crush the shredded wheat
- Add the Shredded wheat to the chocolate and mix
- Spoon into cupcake cases and top with mini eggs
- Leave to set and there you have it.. the easiest and yummiest chocolate nests!