This is an inexpensive recipe to colour your own pasta & rice to make sensory play all the more exciting.
Once the coloured pasta is dry it can be used over and over again, why not give it a try?….
YOU WILL NEED:
White wine vinegar
Different coloured food dye
WHAT TO DO:
1) Put the pasta or rice into a sandwich bag
2) Mix 1 teaspoon of white wine vinegar with food colouring. Mix & add into bag
3) Seal the bag and give it a really good shake.. covering all the pasta with the colour
4) Pour it out onto some baking paper and wait until it is dry
5) Repeat with other colours
Now you have your colourful pasta.. the possibilities of play are endless...
Check out how what we used ours for: