Since using this recipe for the Easter Brownies I have been dying for an excuse to get back in the kitchen to make these again... because they are a little bit naughty.. but SO YUMMY.. and Christmas seems like the perfect excuse!
So this time we cut them into bit sized triangle and decorated them as Christmas Trees!!
YOU WILL NEED:
For the brownies
100g unsalted butter
100g plain chocolate
50g plain flour
25g cocoa powder
2 medium eggs
150g golden caster sugar
Different coloured icing pens
WHAT TO DO:
1) Preheat the oven to 180C
2) Break the chocolate into small pieces into a heat proof bowl & add butter. Melt in microwave, do short bursts & mix until the chocolate & butter has melted.
3) Whilst the chocolate melts put the eggs & sugar into a different bowl and mix until it thickens.. this should take about 3 minutes of mixing.
4) Add the melted chocolate and slowly stir until mixture in combined
5) Sift flour & cocoa powder & stir until mixture is combined
6) Add chocolate chips
7) Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper & pour in mixture
8) Cook for 20minutes. Check it is cooked through.
9) Cut into bite size triangle and decorate!