You cannot beat home made chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven!! YUM!
This is a simple recipe for you to make with your little one's.. it's abit of a naughty treat, but you can make different sizes for Little & Big once and keep them for after dinner goodies!
YOU WILL NEED
125g unsalted butter, softened
100g light brown sugar
2x tablespoon golden syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
160g self-raising flour
150g chocolate (milk, dark or white) broken into chunks
WHAT TO DO:
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C
2) Add the butter & sugar into a bowl and mix together
3) Add the golden syrup & vanilla essence
4) Mix in the flour & chocolate chunks
5) Take a teaspoon of the mixture, roll it into a ball and put onto baking paper, flattening it slightly with the palm of your hand
6) Cook for 12 minutes. The cookies will still be slightly soft but will harden once cooled
Once cooled.. if there is any left.. your little one's may choose to decorate with icing!