These chocolate and banana muffins were definitely a hit with both the children & parents.
The banana comes through, giving it a beautiful flavour.. and the chocolate chips are just a bonus.
Don't want the chocolate.. no problem just take them out.
The great thing about this recipe is that you really can add what you like to these muffins.. bananas, blueberries, currents.. the possibilities are endless.
YOU WILL NEED:
100g Soft butter
175g caster sugar
225g self raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons milk
2 ripe bananas
50g chocolate chips
WHAT TO DO:
1) Preheat the oven to 180C
2) Combine the butter, eggs & caster sugar
3) Add flour & baking powder & mix
4) Add milk & mashed banana & beat until combined
5) Add chocolate chips, leaving some to pop on the top
6) Spoon into cases.. add the last bits of chocolate ontop & bake for 15minute if using small cupcake cases/ 25 minutes using large
7) Leave to cool
8).. STUFF YOUR FACE WITH THESE DELICIOUS MUFFINS!