This recipe was a great success with both the children and adults. This super cheap snack can be made from bits that you probably have stored in your cupboards, and the children can get involved in the adding and mixing.
You can make a whole batch and save them for snacks throughout the week.
YOU WILL NEED:
85g Melted Butter
150g Porridge oats
150g Finely grated cheese
150g grated carrot
WHAT TO DO:
1) Preheat the oven to 180C
2) Add the oats into a bowl
3) Add the grated carrot and cheese
4) Crack the egg into a separate bowl, beat and then add into the bowl & mix well with other ingredients
5) Pour in the melted butter and mix well
6) Pour the mixture into a 20x20cm tin (Putting baking paper in the bottom) and push the mixture down
7) Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in tin before cutting into slices.